Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Regulating Play
Things created children adults Legal, regulatory and ethical grey areas:
authorship, ownership + accountability, copyright/fair use, minor's contracts, etc.
Challenge to existing frameworks:
children as producers/authors and users of cultural content UGC Games for by Shift taking place...
but not always structural The regulatory, legal + ethical implications of
Best practices that specifically address what to do when dealing with minors (teens, under 12-yr-olds, preschoolers)
child author rights (& responsibilities)
cultural rights (e.g. free speech, fair use)
Many stakeholders, dispersed expertise
industry leaders (front line) - across digital media formats
policy and legal analysts
kids!! (+ parents, teachers, other co-creators)