Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 5: Ecosystems
Transcript of Chapter 5: Ecosystems
Values of Ecosystem Capital
Can ecosystem be restored?
Managing Ecosystems Trophic level: Feeding level
Food Chain: Transfer of energy and material through a series of organisms as each one is fed upon by the next
Food Web: interconnected complex web of feeding relationships Autotroph: Green plants (auto=self; troph=feeding)
Heterotrophs: Consumers and Decomposers (hetero=other; troph=feeding) Flow of Energy in Ecosystems Sunlight
-> Primary Production
-> Secondary Production Ecological Succession
Disturbance and Resilience
Fire and Succession