Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sole Sponsored VS. Joint Sponsored
Transcript of Sole Sponsored VS. Joint Sponsored
purchasing a promoted product Example:
free air freshener with an
upgraded car wash Contests/Sweepstakes Customers have a chance of winning a
special prize in which they compete with others for the prize Example:
Enter to win a free Ford Focus Frequent Buyer Programs Buyers are rewarded with special rewards. Example:
Frequent flyer miles Joint Sponsored Sales Promotions Coupons -Shopper is offered a price discount Example:
Spend $50 save $5 In Store Displays Displays that highlight individual items
and encourage impulse buying Example:
Chocolate displays in the at the register of Macy's Sampling Example:
Small booths at a Sams Club
giving free food in-store presentations that hope to reduce a customers percieved risk when buying a product By: Jackie King