Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Listening Activity
2. What equipment is NASA
sending to Mars ? Do you believe ...? 1. What can the Rover do?
2. According to SETI Institute's Senior Astronomer Seth Shostak, what can the discoveries make humans learn?
3. How many galaxies are there in the universe?
4. How many stars are there in the universe? Write it out in numbers. With a partner, conduct a Role Play, as a reporter and an eye-witness of:
1. A UFO
2. An Alien
3. Any extra-terrestrial creature
The reporter should interview the eyewitness on who/what/when/where the eye-witness saw.
The eye-witness should describe, as clearly as he/she can, on what he/she saw.
USE YOUR IMGAGINATION TO CREATE
YOUR OWN MYSTERIOUS ENCOUNTER!