Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IDEAS
What Can I Write About?
Key Qualities of the "Ideas Trait":
The writing has a clear focus.
The ideas are fresh and original.
The reader learns something important.
The writing makes sense.
The writing includes good, juicy details.
The Writing Process:
Recommendations for Writing
1. Provide daily time for students to write.
2. Teach students to use the writing process for a variety of purposes (to tell a story, to inform, to describe, & to convince).
3. Teach students to become fluent with handwriting, spelling, sentence construction, typing, and word processing.
4. Create an engaged community of writers.
Recommendations for Writing:
So Many Things to Write About...
Using Mentor Texts &