Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PlayTree 5 Day 2
Transcript of PlayTree 5 Day 2
My Family in the Park
Warm up Song
Is it dad's or mom's bag?
Dad & Mom
Open your student book.
Hello, My family and I go to the park.
Oh, no. A long waiting line. My dad is angry.
My mom is scared. She goes to the hunted house. She sees a ghost.
Oops! The cars bumped into each other. My brother is surprised.
My sister is sad. She wants a teddy bear but she can't buy it.
My grandpa is hungry. He buys something to eat.
My grandma is happy. She likes to ride a merry-go-round.
I Love You, Mommy!
Teacher asks the name of a picture. And T asks whose bag it is. Have students say "It's a mom's bag.". Teacher show them a linked line between mom and the bag. Teacher asks another object and keep going the previous steps.
Ask students the name of family members.
Ask students following questions. If they say 'yes', have them circle on their book.
e.g. Do you swim with your mom?-->Circle if you swim with your mom.