Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of B1W1D2 Tuesday
Understand how to use them. You give your own examples
"I am a champion"
"I can do it"
"English is easy for me"
Practice with your coach your mental training repeat with confidence
WATCH MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO 1
Fluency diet review
Review the STARS then make couples and practice. Each student must do 10 repetitions with melody.
Tell me about yourself
My name is ____
I live in ____
I am __ years old.
I work at___ and I study at ___.
My favorite food is_____
Nice to meet you.
Say what they are or where they are .
Fulfill the following game with the students
Game: Spelling verbs
Using A or AN
Your coach will explain to you when to use A or AN
A or AN?
Read the instructions below
Go out with the students and practice demonstrative pronouns (This, That, These, Those) naming all the different objects you can see.
is a map!
Verb to be
Understand how to use verb to be, then give your own examples
I am happy
1. Fred and Barney __ the best friends.
2. Bella __ my sister.
3. Billy and Ruth __ doctors.
4. The Flower __ red.
5. She __15 years old.
1. They __ at the stadium.
2. The cat __ black.
3. You __ american.
4. I __ a good singer.
5. Ryan and I __ policemen.
Divide the class in groups.
Select a verb and each group will have to spell the verbs.
One student of the group stands up and says one letter, then the next student of the group says the next later until they finish the verb.
) S2 (
) S4 (