Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cold War Causes And Effects
Transcript of Cold War Causes And Effects
Western allies performed an airlift , the Soviet Union took the blockade down and West Berlin was then on its own. The United States helped Greece and Turkey, economically, so that they could fight against Communism. A policy known as the Truman Doctrine, promised
countries that the United States would help them if
they were struggling against Communism. CAUSE #1 EFFECTS & Effect #4 Western Europe nations and the United States get together and form the NATO, while the satellite states and the Soviet Union get together and make the Warsaw Pact.