Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ITALY
BY SARA AWAD
- Italy is a country in Southern Europe. it has an area of one hundred sixteen thousand three hundred twenty four square miles.
- Italy's capital is Rome with a population of 3.3 million.
- Other country's surrounding Italy are Switzerland,Austria, France and Slovenia.
-Italy is known to be a peninsula and sticks out into the Mediterranean sea, it is surrounded by water on each of its three sides.
The official language spoken in Italy is italian, but there are others who speak german and french.
About 90% of Italy are Roman Catholics but there are also a growing number of muslims and jewish people.
Italy has a population of 61 million.
Italians celebrate most christian holidays
including christmas and easter.
- september 19 The feast of san Gennaro
- November 1st Saints Day
- january 6 Eiphany
- April 25 Liberation Day
Italy arrests migrant who reached Europe by boat over Tunisia museum attack
the creator of this
master piece is Leonardo
da Vinci he was an artist
scientist and most of all an italian
#cool fact1- next time you want to locate Italy on the map just look for a high heel shaped boot.
The Black Death plague strikes Italy and kills around one third of the population.
- Leonardo da Vinci paints the Mona Lisa.
- The Italian Republic is formed along with a new constitution. Women gain the right to vote.
- Italy joins World War II on the side of Germany. Italy invades Greece.
- The telegraph is invented by Marconi.
- The Euro becomes the official currency of Italy.
- Earthquake strikes towns in the mountainous Abruzzo region, leaving hundreds of people dead and thousands homeless.
Info for geography/everything else
Info for history
info for culture
Info for people
Info of recent news
Italians are very well known throughout the world for for their pizza, pasta and tomato sauce.
types of italian art
- Roman art
- Medieval art
- Modern art
Types of italian music
- Folk music
- Classical music
- Religious music
On march 2015 a 22 year old Moroccan migrant was arrested two months after the bombing that took place on the Tunis museum that left 21 tourists dead
been there Italy book