Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Racism
the past 40 years which are: First Canadian institutions and organizations are
less likely to acknowledge discrimination of another race. Second all races can immigrate to Canada. Third the symbolic order of race and ethnicity is changing. Third, the symbolic race and ethnicity is changing Fourth, there is no longer a clear cut pattern of disadvantage that is rooted solely in racial discrimination. These were signs that whites often used Fun Fact Racism