Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Arduino meetup
Getting Started with Arduino
http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/HomePage Arduino Platform Hardware Architecture Software framework What is Arduino? Input / Output Devices Lets Play! Arduino Uno summary Microcontroller: ATmega328
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 14 (6 PWM)
Analog Input Pins: 6
Flash: 32 KB (0.5 KB used)
SRAM: 2 KB
EEPROM: 1 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz Transistor, Relay Connect to Computer http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software Download arduino software Write and Send Program
Arduino the Documentary
Make: An introduction to the Arduino
sparkfun: Arduino Uno - R3
https://robotstore.gr/arduino-uno-rev3-el.html What is Arduino? What can I do with it? What do I need to know? Any real applications? Board Shield