Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Crooks and Criminals
Transcript of Crooks and Criminals
It has limitless possibilities for tasks, exercises and assignments.
It is age appropriate. What? At the end of the curriculum the students have achieved:
- A portfolio containing all the tasks, assignments and exercises they have produced while working on this curriculum.
- A presentation about a notorious criminal. Will be graded with a rubric Week 1
- Watching introduction clip.
- Reading text on Virginia Tech Massacre Week 2
- Doing an interview.
- Preparing a rap.
- Working on verb tenses. Week 3
- Writing a diary entry as if you were in jail.
- Searching the internet for interesting stories.
- Writing a letter to a convict, using letter conventions. Week 4
- Acting out a role play.
- Reading "Lost in London". Week 5
- Watching "Locked up Abroad" and doing a cloze text.
- Watching a movie and writing a review about it. Week 6
- Group presentations and finishing the folder. The website: http://crookscriminals.weebly.com/ Questions?