Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Process: How do you solve problems?
Mo'men Zakion 29 July 2013
Transcript of Process: How do you solve problems?
first I need to find answers for the following questions:
- how much space is available?
- how many lockers needed?
- what are the expected size of each? what is the expected objects will be saved in the lockers?
- what is the age of users?
- other questions may be asked ....
Put some options together
then we need to design some suggestions, that fulfill the need
then we need to chose with the stockholders and decision makers the best solution ..
set details to produce and make it real
start with the clarifying the need, propose solutions, chose with the concerned parties, get it Done!