Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of City Hall
Take Courses in economics, buisness management, and governmental law.
Must have an associates degree.
Apply for a job at local government, preferably something administrative.
Apply for courses to become a Certified Municipal Clerk. (CMC)
Work hard, and be noticed. A City Clerk is an appointed official in Lakeland.
Certain pieces of technology are used in City Clerks office to better assist in the transformation of paper to electronic format. These include, but not limited too:
Microsoft Powerpoint Overall, this job was a decent one, however it was not for me. As Mrs. Koos pointed out, it takes a special kind of person to be a clerk, and I will agree. I loved the orgnization that was in the office as well as the use of microsoft products to their full potential. However, I did not like the routine and the "sitting at a desk" aspect of the job. I do not think that I will pursue a career in this field, as it would not suit my personal tastes, as mentioned above.