Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ralph
Physical Description- " He was old enough, twelve and a few months, to have lost the prominant tummy of child hood and not yet old enough for adolescence to have made him awkward. You could see now that he might make a boxer, as far as width and heaviness of shoulders went, but there was a mildnessabout his mouth and eyes that proclaimed no devil." Page 10
Third Most Important Action
"The chior belongs to you, of course." Page 23 This descision to share power with Jack prevented conflict between the two.
Most Important action
"and hit the shell with air from his diaphram" Page 17; this is when the shell is used to call all survivors.
Second Most Important Action
"Seems to me we ought to have a chief to decide things." Page 22 Withot leadership, decisions won't be made and nothing will get done; so Ralph makes one.