Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Valve Swot
Valve gains major profit from having their games on steam, steam is a social entertainment platform.Valve also just doesn't make video games they also create softwares that help run games and advance them in ways.Gabe Newell is a big factor in Valve succes, he is the co founder of Valve. Strengths Valve's weaknesses are:
1. Between 2002 and 2005, Valve was involved in a complex legal showdown with its publisher, Vivendi Universal.Valve accused Vivendi of delaying the release of Counter strike: Condition Zero after the holiday season.
2.Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. vs. Valve Corporation
After Dota was made Valve was getting its trademarks on it, and Blizzard Entertainment wanted a different name but it was overruled in valves favor and was named dota., Blizzard itself filed an opposition against Valve in November 2011,On May 11, 2012, Blizzard and Valve announced that the dispute had been settled, with Valve retaining the rights to the name Dota. Valve Weaknesses. Valves opportunities are:
1. Valve can produce more games
2.join with other gaming companies
3.Hire more staff
4.join with new gaming platforms. Valves Opportunities Valves threats are:
2K Games,Treyarch, Capcom,
Infinity Ward Valve Threats The end... This game is half life another game made by valve,As of 16 November 2004, Half-Life sold eight million copies, and 9.3 million copies by December 2008. This game is portal 2,Portal 2 is the sequel to the award winning and hugely successful Portal developed by Valve Corp. TF2 (Team Fortress 2) is one of my favorites, Strength, Weakness/Limitations, Opertunities, Threats. Valve is a world widely known,It is also well known for its social-distribution network Steam and for developing the Source engine, which has been used in every Valve game since its introduction in 2004.Here are some of Valves popular games they created=
Team Fortress 1
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 dead 2.
And those of u who don't know what source engine is its, just one of source software's, but it is advanced gaming software that intensifies a gamers gaming experience. Source is considered the most flexible, comprehensive, and powerful game development environment out there. Gabe Newell Questions??????