Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Analysis of BIM-LEED integration for multi family mid rise
Transcript of Analysis of BIM-LEED integration for multi family mid rise
BIM-LEED integration for Multifamily
Mid rise Buildings
Research is conducted to analyze
Need for further research
Team members & process involved for 6D modeling
Research objective & its output
3D to BIM
Conceptual BIM-LEED integration framework
Online Green BIM smart objects
BIM add-ins/plug-in for automated LEED calculations
Need for 6D BIM applications
LOCATION AND TRANSPORTATION
ENERGY ANALYSIS (ANNUAL)
1.Sensitive Land Protection
MRT Station Distribution
Hospitals and Schools within 1 square kilometers
CONCEPT OF ENERGY IN TAIWAN
Civic and Community Facilities
Access to Transit
Electricity Composition Of Residential Apartment
1. Energy Consumption in "Summer" is Higher.
2. Air Conditioner Takes "41%" of The Summer Energy Consumption !
The primary factor affecting the consumption of electricity is temperature. (Taiwan Green Productivity Foundation, 2001).
Resource from Ministry of Economic Affairs Bureau of Energy
Fuel Energy Consumption Of Residential Apartment
Fuel Energy Reduction:
GREEN WALL & GREEN ROOF
The Consumption of Fuel Energy Is "Higher" in "Summer".
Resource from Bureau of Energy, Ministry of Economic Affairs
If we can reduce the temperature of building, we can reduce energy consumption.
Green Wall & Green Roof
Indoor Air Quality
Health & Wellness
Procedure & Material
1. BIM Model of mid-term
2. Build 2 wall layer outside the building (soil + grass).
3. Set the parameter of wall
Roughness of soil: 5
Roughness of grass: 6
4. Make energy analysis results.
Keep Heat Out
More Light In
Change Window Material to Get Lower Heat Transfer Rate
Procedure & Materials
1. Use the model with green wall and green roof.
2. Set all the window glass to Low-E triple glass.
Make heat transfer (U) from 3.6886 to 1.4554.
3. Make energy analysis.
Solar Panels: HVLSFan: Air Sol Panels
BIM Model with Green Wall, Roof and new window materials.