Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lucas Hearnsberger
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District by Lucas Hearnsberger
In the year of 2050 it might me to hard to find enough fuel to run the buses or there will be more classes to get to. To many students are standing outside waiting on a fuel burning bus to go to another building on campus, that or they are crossing busy streets and walking on the road to get to the next class and still having to pay the price for being late to class.
I predict the problem in 2050 is air pollution and more classes in other buildings the solution is a miniature eco friendly electric train to go to the other buildings. safer, and quicker than walking, faster and more eco friendly than waiting on a gas powered bus. why do any of that when you can hop on a train that will always be there then you need it and is electric powered way quicker than a bus.