Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
STEM - Engineering Design Loop
Transcript of STEM - Engineering Design Loop
By Elementary Geek
What is the
Engineering design loop?
It's a set of steps we can use
to help us solve complex problems.
This design loop is widely used for STEM projects and explorations in the classroom. Use this diagram to introduce your students to the Engineering Design Loop. This was created for primary grades, but can also be helpful for upper elementary grades.
How can we solve
Talk about it! Write it!
Follow your plan.
Try your solution.
What went well?
What can you do
better next time?
Visit my blog! elementarygeek.com
Images used are from www.mycutegraphics.com