Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 22:4-6
Transcript of PH 223 22:4-6
"Could we get more of an explanation on holography?"
A helium-neon laser (wavelength 633 nm) illuminates a single slit and is observed on a screen 1.5 m behind the slit. The distance between the first and second minima in the diffraction pattern is 4.75 mm. What is the width (in mm) of the slit?
A .50 mm wide slit is illuminated by light of wavelength 500 nm. What is the width (in mm) of teh central maximum on a screen 2.0 m behind the slit?