Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Medicinal Plants
by Ambika Singh
Medicinal plants are very unique we can call them as the savers of the world.
They can help us with the cure of many dieseases.
The Tulsi (Basil) plant cures fever, Beats diabetes, protects the heart, helps to quit smoking etc.
Neem tree leaves area cure for Fungal disease & Viral disease and it is a cure for Poison as well.
This is a aloe vera, it helps to protect our skin and we can use it as a face wash. Its jelly is very sticky like a glue. It cures gum disease and enhances Skin Health, regulates energy level, and ends Constipation.
Now i am going to tell you about a live structure of a plant cell and the parts of a plants.
Cinchona plant is found in central america, Jamaica, South Atlantic. It gives us the medicine Quinine which cures malarial fever.
Medicines from plants
Many of the powerful drugs used in modern medicines originated in Plants.
The Cinchona tree's bark gives us quinine against malaria.
The Toothpickweed is used in medicines to treat asthma and heart pain.
Morphine comes from Opium plant, used as pain reliever.
The list is endless, and goes on...