Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Culture
Prezi, Director of Engineering
much harder work in a big organization
crucial for startups
fast growth requires
MOTIVATED PEOPLE and GREAT TEAMS
we expect growth
FIXED VS GROWTH
"you must be smart"
"you must have worked hard"
original task again
how was your result?
pick the next task
e.g. learn from failures:
1. Why do we exist?
2. How do we behave?
3. What do we do?
4. How will we succeed?
5. What is important, right now?
6. Who must do what?
The speedup of a program using multiple processors in parallel computing is limited by the time needed for the sequential fraction of the program.
Organizations which design systems [...] are constrained to produce designs which are copies of the communication structures of these organizations.
We make the world a better
We stand up
We get it done
Independent owners, modules enable growth
FOCUS ON RESULTS
no work hours, unlimited vacations
"CAN DO" ATTITUDE
SENSE OF URGENCY
communication, everyone is better than you at something
keeping secrets is too much energy
learn from criticism & success of others
ignore criticism & threatened by success of others
THE BYSTANDER EFFECT