Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CSAS 2014-2015
-Still want to know
what makes you tick!
To know that
that makes you get out of bed every morning!
Still want you to think of someone other than yourself and serve your community.
-Still want you to
to be here!
-Still want you to celebrate diversity!
But this year, we Build on that!
Goals for this year as a school!
* New Mindset Academically!
* Respect yourself & one another!
* Think Globally!
* Set SMART goals!
Respect Yourself & One Another
It starts here and its starts with
you! We can't expect you to
have respect for a global
community if you can't respect
yourself and the
ones closest to you!
The way you treat
one another has
everything to do with
the culture of our
The world is much bigger than
CSAS, your neighborhood, or
even Chattanooga! We hope to
open your minds to a much larger
vision for yourself. New perspectives,
new ideas, and to just give them some
thought. Look around, our school reflects the diversity of the world and we want to celebrate that!
Set SMART Goals!
S - Specific
A - Achievable
R - Realistic
T - Time-oriented
Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset
Which are you?
So what's the purpose of all this?
Hold on! High Expectations Around Every Curve @ High Pace!
To grow and have an awesome year!