Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
It's Not Just A Man's World Anymore
Transcript of It's Not Just A Man's World Anymore
In the 60's and 70's the economy start to change and men working in manufactoring skilled jobs to... It has been proven that women are better at acquiring new skills than men have been
Women are doing this by going to college Women started working in service, information,
and creative skills professions. "For every 2 men who graduate
with a college degree,
3 women will"
Women now are majority of American workforce
Over 50% of managers are women Power is shifting from men to women Women went from
just being housewives No glass ceiling anymore,
just a high bridge that everyone can cross.
Men and Women can do it together..