Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pigmy Marmoset
Is it an endangered animal?
The Pygmy Marmoset fits into the area of the second level feeders in the Amazon food web. They are herbivores that mainly feed on tree sap.
Where does it fit into the food chain?
About 83% of the Pygmy Marmoset population live in packs of two to nine individuals. Each pack includes a dominant male, a breeding female and about four successive litters of offspring.
The Pigmy Marmoset is native to rain forests of the western Amazon Basin in South America. It is generally found in evergreen forests and river edge forests.
By Zac Hamilton El-Aquil
So Cute its playing with her hair! :)
Rare Species Conservatory Foundation
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
By Zac Hamilton
The babies are born live with fur.
They reach maturity at 1 to 1-5 years of age.