Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Magic: The Gathering
Transcript of Magic: The Gathering
(RED) HASTE/DIRECT DAMAGE
(BLACK) FEAR/DESTORY TARGET CREATURE
(BLUE) DRAWING CARDS/MILLING The Fundimental Rules of Magic: The Gathering •Each player has a deck with a minimum of sixty cards.
•Each player can only have a maximum of seven cards in his/her hand at the end of their turn.
•The basic card types are lands, creatures, sorceries, instances, artifacts, enchantments, and Plainswalkers Each player gets 20 life points (for a standard 2-player game)
Each turn has 5 phases: Upkeep, Main phase, Attacking phase, Blocking phase, End phase Loyalty Points Embodiment of Colors PLANESWALKERS Always Changing