Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Magic: The Gathering
Transcript of Magic: The Gathering
(RED) HASTE/DIRECT DAMAGE
(BLACK) FEAR/DESTORY TARGET CREATURE
(BLUE) DRAWING CARDS/MILLING The Fundimental Rules of Magic: The Gathering •Each player has a deck with a minimum of sixty cards.
•Each player can only have a maximum of seven cards in his/her hand at the end of their turn.
•The basic card types are lands, creatures, sorceries, instances, artifacts, enchantments, and Plainswalkers Each player gets 20 life points (for a standard 2-player game)
Each turn has 5 phases: Upkeep, Main phase, Attacking phase, Blocking phase, End phase Loyalty Points Embodiment of Colors PLANESWALKERS Always Changing