Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Zitácuaro-Valle de Bravo volcano
Transcript of Zitácuaro-Valle de Bravo volcano
It is located in Central Mexico
It is 11,483 feet tall
It’s current status is dormant (temporarily inactive)
Zitácuaro-Valle de Bravo volcano is a volcanic field in the central part of the Mexican Volcanic Belt 80 km SW of Mexico City.
The last eruption in the volcanic field was west of the Valle de Bravo lake
Last known eruption of Zitácuaro-Valle de Bravo was 3050 BCE
Latitude: 19.4 N