Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Parent & Family Orientation 2017
Transcript of Parent & Family Orientation 2017
Transitional Issue: Academic
Transitional Issue: Social
Reaching out for Support
H&S Initiatives for First Year Students
Conclusion & Questions
Shift in Academics
Effort vs. Performance
Adjusting to a New Environment
Lack of Balance
Honors London- Autumn 2017
Scholars Czech Republic
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
Course offered Spring 2018
Dept. of Slavic and East European Languages and Cultures
Dr. Alisa Ballard, faculty lead
Trip to Czech Republic over Spring Break (March 9th-18th, 2018)
Stay tuned for further updates.
High-Ability Student Characteristics
Supporting Your Student
Don't schedule classes over this day/time if interested