Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Tiger's Food Chain
Transcript of A Tiger's Food Chain
The end When the prey of the tiger is more than half his size, then the tiger will bite the prey's throat to kill it. Because of the size of the tiger and animal that they catch, the tiger can feed its self for 7 days with one meal.