Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A. Alonzi Personal Intro
Transcript of A. Alonzi Personal Intro
a balanced and meaningful life. My favorite movies are Act of Valor, We Were Soldiers, Valkyrie, The Ringer, Office Space and Catch Me If You Can. I use Facebook, I think social medial is very beneficial in today's society The Biggest Problem Facing America Today is the acceptance of diversity and different cultures. People reject others due to their views, beliefs and cultures. My biggest fear is the loss of freedom. My goals for this school year are:
1. Find ways to help others everyday 2. Finding new ways to learn
3. Challenging myself everyday If I had to teach something it would be how to achieve goals, confidence, belonging and how to love yourself. When it comes to using computers in the classroom, I think/feel comfortable and confident. Something I struggle with, is being to hard on myself. My least favorite subject is math. I admire Jesus, Daniel, King David and Sampson. My favorite thing about English class is poetry I learn best when I use my hands in hands-on activities. If I knew nobody would judge me I wouldn't be as worried about what people think about me. To insert online images into your Prezi follow these steps: 1. Image search a
word or phrase relevant to
the image you're seeking
ie. "Mowing Lawns"
NOTE: Ensure the image
is not Copyrighted or
prohibited from fair use. 2. Click on the thumbnail
of the image you want
to use to view the actual image file 3. RIGHT CLICK on the image
preview or the image as it appears
on the website.
4. In the menu that opens, LEFT CLICK
on "Copy Image URL" 5. Select INSERT and then IMAGE from
the menu Wheel in the Top Left Corner
of your Prezi editor 6. Left Click in the "From Web" Search
Box in the Insert Image Window.
7. Click PASTE to paste Image URL 7. Ensure your image is one
of the supported formats
.jpg .gif .swf
8. Click SEARCH 9. If your image URL was properly
pasted, the file format is supported
by Prezi, the image is not too large,
and the file source is suitable for
sharing, your image will download
within a few seconds
10. If the image fails to download
and the Downloading message does
not vanish, you must try a different image. You can now move, resize,
and crop your images
Rotate pictures by clicking and dragging
the outer wheel of the selection tool. And my least favorite thing about English class is lots of reading Delete this Slide from your Final Presentation if you have no pictures of your own In the Advanced Image Search menu, select "Free to
Use or Share" from the Usage Rights filter option.
Also consider using Royalty Free Image search engines like:
Wikimedia Commons, FotoSearch, CreativeCommons.org The End.
Thank You For Being
A Wonderful Audience I believe that some of my best teachers where effective because they teach beyond the classroom.