Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of B1W1D4 2018
students repeat 10 times the answer.
1. Where is _______ classroom? We can’t find it.
2. Susan, is that _______ pen on the table?
3. A: What is _______ name? B: ____ name is Thomas.
4. _______ names are Kevin and Stewart. They are my friends.
5. The cat will eat all of _______ food?
6. Mariam and Jennifer like _______ new teacher.
7. We still have twenty more minutes before _______ class begins.
can you tell me about a little about yourself?
1. Your coach will divide the class into two groups.
2. Each team will describe either a famous person or someone from the classroom, but they will not say the name of the person they are describing to.
3. After describing, the other team will have 1 minute to guess who is the person.
Tell me about your coach
birthday is ON
a _________ person
Tell me about ____
Tu coach explicará los "possessive pronouns", que son súper importantes en inglés. ¡Después escoge una pareja y den sus propios ejemplos!
Elije una pareja, prepárense para describir. Pueden poner más vocabulario ¡Listos para hacerlo frente a toda la clase!
COMPRA TU LISTA DE VERBOS Y GUIA DE GRAMÁTICA EN RECEPCIÓN PARA FACILITAR TU APRENDIZAJE
Hey! how are you doing?
when is your birthday?
when is ________'s birthday?
where do you live?
where are you from?
what are your hobbies?
let´s learn how to describe people and then practice with your partners
Get 3 to 4 students and check their homework!
Homework for tomorrow:
- Revise past vocabulary
- 10 to 15 phrases in format
- 30 recorded repetitions
(Use your Assistants)
Use the vocabulary you are learning!
TODOS LOS DÍAS
Fill in the blanks below to complete the sentences.
I ____ at the beach with my family. It ____ hot and sunny outside. The ocean water ____ warm.
women _____ pretty.
It _____ fast.
Peter _____ kind.
John _____ young.
The hammer _____ new.
The test _____ hard!
the child _____ tired.
she _____ hungry.
I _____ late!
You _____ nice.
the boys _____ sleepy.
They _____ funny.
Write the correct form of the verb "To be" in present tense.
Hello, Good morning/afternoon/evening
my full name is ______________________
please, call me _______________________
I am ______ years old
I live in _____________ it is located in _____________
I work at _____________________ ( I don't work)
I study ENGLISH at ____________________
My favorite color is _________________
My favorite singer/ band is _______________
I enjoy __________________
and in my free time I usually _________________
I really love _____________________
and actually, I don't like ___________________
I consider my self a/an ________________ person
My birthday is on __________ ____
I live with _________________
I am married/single/widow/widower
Nice to meet you.
Tell me about yourself.
Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Do you work?
Do you study?
What are your hobbies?
What is your favorite...?
give your own examples!
a beautiful smile
she is beautiful
her name is Juana
he is handsome
his name is Jose
Claire: Hello, I’m Clara. What is your name?
Brody: Hi, I’m Brody. It’s nice to meet you.
Claire: What do you do?
Brody: I am a student at Universidad Tecnologica.
Claire: What do you study?
Brody: I study Medicine. Are you a student?
Claire: No, I work as a teacher.
Brody: How old are you?
Claire: I am 24 years old. What about you?
Brody: I am 23 years old.
Claire:Do you have any sibblings?
Brody: Yes I have a brother. He is 25 years old. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Claire: No, I am an only child
Brody: What about your parents?
Claire: My mother works in a shop and my father is a mechanic. He works in a garage fixing cars.
Brody: My brother is also a mechanic. My mother is a housewife and my father works as an electrician.
Claire: Would you like to go and get some coffee to drink?
Brody: Yes that would be nice. We could talk more.
Get in pairs and practice the following conversation!!!