Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Periodic Table & Atoms
Transcript of Periodic Table & Atoms
2) Where can you find the metals in the periodic table?
3) How much electrons can hold the second and the third shell in a atom?
4) What do you find around the nucleus?
5) How is the periodic table structured?
6) Which shell does react in a chemical reaction?
7) In which group do you find the most reactive metals?
8) What is the relative atomic mass?
9) How do explain the order of the atomic masses?
10) What is the proton number and is a atom charged or uncharged? Answers! 1) The nucleus is made out protons and neutrons.
2) The periodic table consist mainly of metals, they are found in the middle and on the left hand side.
3) 8 and 18.
4) You find electrons.
5) Each row of the periodic table is a period and each column is a group.
6) The outer shell reacts in a chemical reaction.
7) You find the most reactive metals in group 1.
8) The relative atomic mass is the comparison of the atomic mass and of the lightest atom which is hydrogen.
9) The order in elements start with the lowest amount of atomic mass and finishes with the highest amount of atomic mass.
10) The number of electrons is the same as the number of protons in the nucleus. The overall the total negative charge is equal to the total of positive charge. So a atom is overall uncharged. Top 10 facts 2 8 8 18 Thanks for watching :)