Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Consumer Guide to Building a Customized New Construction Home [Shared]
Transcript of Consumer Guide to Building a Customized New Construction Home [Shared]
Where should you start and what professional help will you need
the more professionals
you will need.
er / De
where you want to
Ask for help
Choosing a Builder and Negotiating
Meet Your Architect
Agree on Contract Price
and Sign Contract
Review Agreed Terms With Attorney
Understand your deposit requirements.
When are you required to have selections complete?
Where are you allowed to make your selections from?
What warranty is being offered by your builder?
The Construction Process
(concrete vs asphalt driveway, roof, brick vs sidings, landscaping, paver sidewalks, deck in back, etc)
(Furnaces, Radiant Heated floors, ac units, Rough plumbing if unfinished basement)
(finished drywall, heated, custom features (roof top, bball hoop, double tandem)
Understand your Builders system
Clean up and punch list
Understanding your warranty