Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Home or Hospital?
Transcript of Home or Hospital?
Although most women choose to give birth in a hospital, home births are also an option for delivery of an infant.
Home births are just as safe as hospital births.
2. The bond between the mother and child in an at home setting has more positive benefits.
3. Doctors give unnecessary interventions.
1. Emergency situations would have to be delayed.
2. Midwives do not know as much as doctors.
3. Women need to always have a doctor at a birth.