Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tour Team Info Session
Transcript of Tour Team Info Session
- Cover Letter
- Recommendation from Faculty or Staff
Training - Training consists of:
- Shadowing 3 tours
- Sitting in on 3 admissions presentations
- Tag-teaming 2 tours
- Individual tour
- Office training
- Bi-weekly Wednesday night meetings
- Evaluation by Leadership Team WHat we're looking for! Individuals that are:
- Mizzou enthusiasts
WHat do we do? - Give tours to all campus visitors, including prospective students and their families, alumni, and field trip groups
- Operate the Office of Visitor Relations, including staffing the rotunda desk in Jesse Hall
- Serve as ambassadors for the University
Resume Cover Letter Project - Show your creativity and personality
- Relate it to Mizzou and your passion for the University
- What would you want to tell or show people about Mizzou and your time here?
- Make a project that speaks for itself
- Examples: Innovative campus map, board games, books, YouTube videos Benefits! - Incredible professional job experience
- Meet lots of cool people
- Make monies!
- Social Aspects
- football tickets
- free food
- Fall in love with Mizzou How to be a Tour Guide Letter of Recommendation - Explain why you want to
be on Tour Team
- Tell us what qualifications you have to be a good employee/Tour Guide
-What should we know that's not on your Resume? - Include any organizations and involvement you've had on campus
- Include job history
- If you're a sophomore or below, include high school involvement as well Where to get it:
- Academic advisor
-Organization advisor employed by the University
- Supervisor from other MU employment
- Residential Hall staff member
* A reference for will be included in the application Attend informational session
- January 29th
- January 30th
- January 31st
All in Tate 22 at 7 PM Projects due Feb. 22nd
by 5 PM Interview list posted
outside 104 Jesse Hall at
8 AM Group Interviews March
5-7! That's our boss lady! LeAnn Stroupe Leadership Team Co-Chairs Team Leaders Football Large Visit Days Socials