Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Crucible Pre-reading Activity: Salem
Transcript of The Crucible Pre-reading Activity: Salem
George Jacobs, Sr.
One accused wizard was pressed to death September 19 when he failed to plead guilty:
Two dogs were also hanged
Another popular theory shows that most of the accusers came from the western, poorer side of Salem while the majority of the accused came from the eastern, richer side of Salem. These sides were controled by two dominant families - the Putnams and Porters. Citations