Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Synthesize + Comparing Authors Purpose
Transcript of Synthesize + Comparing Authors Purpose
Determine what the authors purpose is
Read Article 1
Answer the following question:
What common ideas connect these texts?
What different ideas separate these texts?
What did you discover?
Please be ready to discuss your new ideas with the class.
What ideas or clues led you to determine what the authors purpose was?
Read the second article
repeat for both
What can you conclude from reading BOTH of these articles?