Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 3 Davies
Transcript of period 3 Davies
Underneath the bark is the cambium layer. What the bark does for trees, skin does for humans.It shields the inner wood and cambium layer. It repays the trees by giving it water that the bark catches.
The bark defends the cambium from the incredible heat.
The bark shields it from abnormal temperatures.
On the bark there are porous that the tree can breathe though.
It acts like a scab to shield from diseases.
The cambium is a very thin layer
The cambium is the cover for the wood.
Towards the outside phloem is produced. Towards the inside xylem is produced.
By Crystal Davies
"Go-Grolier." ( 2010), http://www.go-grolier.com/
"Google." (2001), http://www.Google.com/