Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of 6 Qualities of Effective Business Letter
Transcript of Copy of 6 Qualities of Effective Business Letter
Your request to change monthly payments causes a great deal of extra paperwork. Anyway, we will try to find out how we can possibly comply with it. Only, it would take time before we can do this.
2. Omit expressions that irritate, hurt, or belittle
Grant requests if needed; should you apologize, do so good naturedly.
Instead of using these insensitive phrases, be THOUGHTFUL and TACTFUL =)
Guidelines to achieve Courtesy
1. Be sincerely
Why do we need to be courteous???
I can not understand your letter.
a letter written in
, usually used when writing from one business organization to another, or for correspondence between such organizations and their customers, clients and other external parties.
- consider how your words will affect other people's feelings.
I do not agree with you.
If I had understood your letter, I would have answered it at once.
Obviously, you did not read your policy. Had you done so, you would have bee able to answer.
Sometimes, wording is a little bit difficult to understand; I am glad to clear these questions for you.
You have neglected...
Why have you ignored..?
May I express my opinion
You might have overlooked..
Please be reminded that...
I know you are very busy, but I wish to remind you..
Whenever you send messages to your customers, begin your letter with the BEST NEWS in a courteous, ungrudging tone.
As you requested, we will send you the latest copy of your statement of account with all the necessary changes.
The 6 C's of Business Letter Writing
appropriate and sensitive, never rude or careless.
Why do we need to be courteous?