Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Three ways to loose citizenship
Transcript of Three ways to loose citizenship
Punishment For A Crime: Denaturalization: The giving up of one's citizenship by going to live in a foreign country. May be voluntary or involuntary. A person may loose citizenship when convicted of certain federal crimes, which involves extreme disloyalty. Treason, participation in a rebellion, and attempts to overthrow the goverment through violent means.
Loss of citizenship through fraud or deception during a natralization process. Also occurs if an individual joins a communist or totalitarian organization five years after becoming a citizen. Participate in an organization considered disloyal to the United States.