Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
life in the 1950s
Transcript of life in the 1950s
crew cuts popular
blue suede loafers
rolled up black or white T-shirt
Hawaiian shirts and bermudas cashmere sweaters
cat eye glasses
pink was a popular color
rolled up jeans
hair in ponytails
"preppie" look Art abstract expressionism- emphasized spontaneity and freedom of form, broke out of traditional painting styles "Rebel Painters of the 1950s"- Jackson Pollock and Willem de Kooning were the most popular Leave it to Beaver "family" Computer The Cold War
Struggle between communism and democracy.
Fear of nuclear war has kids doing "duck and cover" drills. Events This is the time period when people began to form American Dreams.
Everything seemed possible. People followed their dreams.