Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of A.R.A.S.
Augmented Reality Assisted Surgery
Robotic Assisted Surgery
Using AR to create an educational app
Using AR for reps to show scrub techs proper prepping techniques.
Use Holo lens to create and educational app
Use Google Glass/Spaceglass/Holo Lens to create augmented reality assisted surgery.
Application for the serious implanter
Using augmented reality assisted technology to prevent intraoperative errors and as an intraoperative consultation tool.
What thoughts or ideas do you have as we move from Phase 1 to Phase 2?
Augmented reality is a live direct view of a physical environment whose elements are augmented, using digital overlay by computer-generated sensory inputs.