Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Animation
Giving 3D forms volume and weight.
Squash & Stretch
The Illusion of Life
Like a charisma in an actor, something that connects a character to the audience.
By Frank Thomas and
The purpose of which is to give a sense of weight and flexibility to drawn objects.
Used to prepare the audience for an action, and to make the action appear more realistic.
To direct the audience's attention, and make it clear what is of greatest importance in a scene.
Straight Ahead Action
Pose to Pose
SAA - frame by frame
PTP - key frames with fillers
Helps give the impression that characters follow the laws of physics.
Pretty much as it says;
Objects need to accelerate and slow down.
A way to emphasize the main action
The number of drawings or frames for a given action, giving it speed.
The art of making one seem more than it is: Dramatization.