Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Couplets
What are couplets?
The binding together of two things, like a pair
What is a couplet (cont.)?
A verse composed of two lines (length does not matter) that rhyme with one another.
They can be simple of sophisticated
A writer can use a series of couplets to construct a poem
Your turn to try!
Think of the word "red"
What rhymes with red?
Try to make two couplets that use words that rhyme with "red"
List of Made Up Animals
"Once I ran into a ........."
Need 3 couplets
All words at the end
of each line need to
rhyme with the animal
of your choice