Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of THE SUN
When all the hydrogen has been burned,the sun will continue for about 130 million years,burning helium,during which time it will expand to the point that it will engulf Mercury and Venus and the Earth.
The sun is a star,a star does have a solid surface but it is a ball of gas which is 91.2 percent hydrogen and 7.8 percent helium held together by its own gravity.
The sun is also an active star that has sunspots,solar flares,erupting prominces , and coronal mass ejections.
The sun is in the middle of our solar system that supports life.
surface temperature 5,778 k
suns light moves 186000 miles per second