Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of THE SUN
When all the hydrogen has been burned,the sun will continue for about 130 million years,burning helium,during which time it will expand to the point that it will engulf Mercury and Venus and the Earth.
The sun is a star,a star does have a solid surface but it is a ball of gas which is 91.2 percent hydrogen and 7.8 percent helium held together by its own gravity.
The sun is also an active star that has sunspots,solar flares,erupting prominces , and coronal mass ejections.
The sun is in the middle of our solar system that supports life.
surface temperature 5,778 k
suns light moves 186000 miles per second