Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Marriage and Wedding Customs
Transcript of Marriage and Wedding Customs
Injustice during weddings
Arranged Marriages: 90%
The couple sometimes saw each other, for the first time, the day of wedding
usually wore a short shift as an undergarment
Many delicious food were served at weddings
The legal age for women was 12 and men was 14 before marriage was possible
Be blessed by a priest before marriage
Eloping was illegal
most wedding dresses were coloured
Love Marriages: 10%
Rarely the rich/poor had a love marriage
By: Leah Cooks, Akila Visram, Osana Ratnaharan
By: Akila Visram, Osana Ratnaharan, Leah Cooks