Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The duties and responsibilities of citizenship
Transcript of The duties and responsibilities of citizenship
required to preform and
also things that we must do obey laws following the law
is a citizen's most
important duty pay taxes Taxes pay for the government's
activities .whithout them,the federal government
could not pay its employees, maintain armed
forces to defend the country, and help those in need.
defend the nation In the united states ,all men aged
18 through 25 are required to register with the
government in case the country needs to draft ,or call up,men for military service serve in court In criminal cases and most
civil matters,the consitution
guarantees the right to a trial by
jury. To ensure this, every adult
citizens must be prepared to serve
on a jury. Attend school most states require young
people to attend school until age
16. This benefits both you and the
government because you need knowledge
and skills to make wise decisions,and our
democratic systems of government, needs
informed citizens to operate well.