Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16th
Transcript of FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16th
After you choose your object......
You will research how large this object maybe.
After use your notes and find out how large the object is in....
Once you have the findings.....
Grab a piece of paper and also color construction paper.
And get a photo/draw a picture of this object, and also write how large the object is in all the measurements discovered.
What will you be doing?
With your group pick any object that may be of any interest to you.
M:Assistant does the moving.
P:Raise hand for discussion
DO NOW: Explain a highlight of your weekend and how it will help you through this week.
Expectations of Group Work
You will work in a group of 4. Dependent on class I will choose
Everyone has to do a part of the project.
No yelling, fighting, arguing or screaming.
Work Ethic & Contribution Rubric
How you will be graded weekly