Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Podcasts for Research Methods in Psychology
Transcript of Podcasts for Research Methods in Psychology
Using Camtasia clips for teaching Research Methods in Psychology
Not bad ideas, except sometimes...
They did not expect to see this kind of thing...
They studied Psychology to 'help people'
Or have to do this...
The result can often be this....
What can their friendly Psychology Lecturer do to help?
Detailed lecture notes on Blackboard?
Careful demonstrations in class?
Providing additional resources in a
medium student can access and relate to
Specific project objective?
reusable learning resources
for students in problem areas identified by them in feedback
Sample problems targeted for Camtasia clips?
Interpreting SPSS printouts
Dummy coding variables in SPSS databases
1. Trial run in CELT labs
2. Acquire Camtasia licence
3. Script several 2-3 mins clips
4. Load them onto BlackBoard
And, hopefully end up with something like this
So less of this....
and of this...
And lots of this....
Thanks for your attention!