Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of Soul of The Great Bell
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Soul of The Great Bell
At the end of the class, you must be able to:
1. Point out and illustrate imageries used in the story.
2. Deduce the relevant ideas in the text leading to the theme.
3. State the significance of selflessness projected by the story's protagonist.
What are bells for?
5 elements of the story?
BASIC ELEMENTS OF SHORT STORY
Different Bell Sounds
Why are they made?
The people in the story who carry out the action.
The time and location in which a story takes place is called the setting.
The plot is how the author arranges events to develop his basic idea. It is the sequence of events in a story or play.
It is the opposition of forces which ties one incident to another and makes the plot move.
Conflict creates tension and interest in a story by adding doubt as to the outcome.
1. Man vs. Man
2. Man vs. Self
4. Man vs. Nature
3. Man vs. Society
The theme in a piece of fiction is its controlling idea or its central insight.
by Lafcadio Hearn (1850-1904)
The Soul of the Great Bell